Bell Helmet MX-9 MIPS-Equipped Berm Black/White/Red
BELL MX-9 adventure MIPS-EQUIPPED
From the roughest singletrack to urban blacktop, the MX-9 Adventure gets you there in style.The details on the MX-9 was just great, loading it with a tough polycarbonate shell, Velocity Flow Ventilation and removable, washable liner.
Not to forget it was invented with one of the latest innovations in energy management which is the MIPS, or Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. It was designed to manage energy from rotational and angular impacts. Now worries on riding your bike on! MX-9 sure not going to let you down. It perform significantly better by greatly reducing strain on the brain than helmets without adequate protection against rotational force.
Say no more on wearing the MX-9 ADV helmet on the street. It can also transform into a more street able helmet by removing the peak visor. So, are MX-9 helmets worth it? Absolutely, YES.
- Comes in 3 Sizes Shell and EPS Liner Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow
Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
WEIGHT: 1500 Grams
CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield