LS2 Helmet Open Face Verso Technik OF570 Black White Red
LS2 Helmet Open Face Verso Technik
LS2 brought the new VERSION OF570 which is made with the jet-hull designed for urban riders who really need safety comfort and lightness without compromising safety. It offers 2 sizes of outer shell with oval design, the OF570 Verso fits very well to almost any head.
What is more interesting is that, the outer shell is made with the new technology KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) that allows to obtain excellent resistance to the impacts and gives the ultimate touch to the helmet. Under the cap we have the EPS (Multi-Density) that is responsible for dissipating the impact received in the cap and channeling the air entering through the vents.
For added comfort, the OF570 Verso features a UV-resistant sun visor that is operated from the left side of the helmet with a large, easy-to-use mechanism. The exterior screen has anti-scratch treatment and a wide field of view thanks to its long design, provides greater protection against the wind.
The ventilation system consists of an adjustable air inlet in the upper part of the hull which is channeled through the EPS interior; A constant and smooth flow is created to extract warm air from the hull and keep the driver's head fresh. The interior of the helmet is anti-allergic and removable with side pads laser cut. The safety has also been reinforced with the new stainless steel micrometric closure, of great thickness and that only allows its opening when it is completely driven.
- Comes with 2 sizes shells with EPF Liners
- Oval shape
- 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate - Perfect vision is essential to ensure safety on the road.
- Twin Shield System - A sun shield helps protect the rider's eyes from bright sun
- Quick Release System
- Removable and Washable Liner - All LS2 helmets feature a fully removable and washable comfort liner so you can keep it as fresh as new.
- Steel Quick Release Buckle - The metal buckle attaches to a high quality safety strap.
WEIGHT: 1500 Grams
CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE
VENTS: Channeled ports, Top Vent, Exhaust Port
This helmet comes with a clear visor fitted as standard
Tinted visors are NOT suitable for public road use, they are designed for track use only.