- Arrow Vented is CE homologated as PPE.
- Main external material: high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance and Air Mesh for ventilation.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygans R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- CE homologated D3O protectors for elbows and shoulders.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30s "Central Back" (level 1) and "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
- Internal Polymesh lining, breathable, light and pleasant to wear.
- Four pockets (two outside and two inside).
- Connecting snap claws to link the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- CE approved
- Full grained 1.4mm leather
- Aramid fibre reinforcements
- D3O protectors to elbows, shoulders and knees
- Removable aerodynamic race hump
- Elbows and shoulders thermoformed external shells with aluminium inserts
- Typical crash zones triple stitched
- Perforated panels for air flow
- High tenacity bi-stretch fabric between the legs and behind the knees
- Neoprene inserts on collar and cuffs
- Breathable hypo-allergenic cotton lining
- Endurance sliders for feeling with durability
- Outer shell: polyester 600D, PWR|shell mesh, polyester 450D EN471 (in color 1450 only), Lorica®
- Composition: outer shell: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: KNOX® Flexiform CE protection at shoulders and elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV
- Visibility: laminated reflection at elbows, laminated reflective logo at back
- Fit: race fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at hips, adjustment tabs at collar and upper arms
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at chest, back and sleeves
- Prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, short connection zipper, jeans loop
- Pockets: slit pockets, inner pockets