|Size (L x W x H)||40 cm x 28 cm x 29 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- - Racing-adapted visor, prepared for tear-offs & pinlock and UV-resistant & scratch-resistant
- - Sun visor
- - Reinforced chin strap with Quick Release
- - Breath box that reduces the risk of fog on the visor
- - Approved according to ECE 22.05
- Weight: 1420 +/- 50 grams.
Are you ready for the next challenge? Then the LS2 Challenger helmet is perfect for you!
LS2 Challenger HPFC FF327 is a helmet with a focus on protection and innovation. The helmet was developed in collaboration with rider from MotoGP, Moto2 & Moto3, which resulted in many handy functions. Some examples are racing visors with a larger vertical field of view, good ventilation and spoiler at the rear for increased stability.
The shell is made of HPFC (High Performance Fibreglass Composite) which is a composite of fibreglass and natural resin, which contributes to a lightweight shell that provides good shock distribution. To provide even better shock absorption, the interior is designed with multi-density EPS foam. The inner lining is made of hypoallergenic material which is also moisture-wicking, removable & washable.
1 x Helmet
1 x Special Bag
1 x Manual
1 x Pinlock Ready